Recover Your System
Infected with a virus? Unsure whether your existing antivirus software has detected and removed it? Still having problems and unsure where to turn to next? Millions of users every year running Windows, Mac, Android, and several other operating systems are affected by malicious software and viruses. Using cutting edge technology including our enterprise-grade software, we eliminate all types of malicious software on your computer—including viruses, spyware, rootkits and junk-ware—and return it to a working state. We utilize a complex malware scanning platform powered by 68 anti-malware engines. Once completed, we repair the operating system and update all necessary software to ensure security patches are up to date. With virus removal being our most popular service and commonly seen issue, we’ve narrowed this down to a science.
What is a Virus, and What Have We Seen?
- Malware could be installed on your system with nothing but malicious intent. Built solely to harm your system and destroy performance. Sometimes malware can make it nearly impossible to use your system and even allow other programs to more easily access your information and in extreme cases critical account information such as bank accounts and other very personal identifying data.
- Adware is built to advertise unnecessary software and services that can ruin your user experience. When you’re browsing the internet and you get random pop-ups and new tabs that you don’t want, you know you’ve been infected with adware. Typically they’ll be in the form of a certain software that claims to ‘Improve the Performance of your System’, but pop-up every 30 seconds requesting you to purchase it. These kinds of software are almost never good and are likely out to make a quick buck in a scam.
- Spyware is out there to get your personal information. Criminals can use this to steal your identity, passwords, usernames, emails, and other data/files that can be used against you with malicious intent. You wouldn’t want this sort of data to be leaked, so we take proactive measures to make an infection like this have a minimal effect on your system.
- One of the worst types of viruses, this encrypts your personal files so you can’t access them and requests certain funds to reobtain your files. Never pay these people and always contact a professional to remove the infection and decrypt the files. If your personal files, documents, pictures, etc. are important to you, it’s always a good idea to invest in a good backup solution that will make dealing with this infection a lot less time consuming and far more cost effective.
- Rootkits disguise themselves as system files in order to run at an elevated position in your system. These can be extremely dangerous because they can do physical harm to your machine while the other types of viruses only damage the operating system. Several of these can lock your entire system with a password unknown to you, and completely lock you out of your computer and deny access to your data.
Our virus removal experience covers plenty of other types of infections that exist on several computer systems, and we have seen these upper-level infections several times. We have an incredibly high success rate of removing these infections and fully repairing your operating system. As soon as you realize that your system may have some malicious software on it, you should shut it off and allow a team of professionals to correct the issue. The longer the system runs, the worse the damage could become. The first and foremost way to help prevent against these types of situations becoming a normal occurrence is to make sure you have a good anti-virus solution in place to be the first line of defense against the dangers of the online world.