A Simple Thing That Can Make or Break a Business
Your business is at risk when your network is not properly documented. The Federal Trade Commission, in order to protect consumers, requires a ‘checklist’ like documentation of your entire network in the event of a data leak. While this sounds scary, it should inspire you to properly take care of your business. Without the correct precautions, your data is insecure. Here at CompCorrect, we’ll take care of the structure and documentation of your network audit. This is a vital part of your business and something no one should take lightly. A proper network audit will benefit you in many ways aside from just lawful requirements.
How will this help my company?
- We’ll have a detailed overview of your system needs
- When you need assistance in IT related issues, we’ll already know how many systems you have, at what speeds, and exactly what you’re trying to achieve with your computer systems
- Reduce Downtime
- Provided your network is documented well, we’ll have the majority of information we need to help solve issues, at a fast rate with reduced costs in the future.
- Increase Productivity
- When there is downtime due to computer issues or data loss, being able to provide an up-to-date network audit will increase overall productivity. Your employees won’t have to stop working, and your business won’t be at risk with the law.
- Peace of Mind
- Aside from the limitless benefits that this would provide, you’ll be able to work more stress-free knowing that your business is benefiting from a good organization of network resources and that you are truly in good hands.
Structure and organization have always been important to us, we aim to save time and money for your business whenever we can. This service is an easy way to take care of a normally stressful and over cumbersome task. We urge you to take care of things the right way and make sure you have a proper network audit at all times.
Ready to have your network audited? Visit our Contact Us page to schedule an appointment.