Our goal and promise to you is quite simple…
Do all we can to ensure your business enjoys maximum up-time.
Save your Business
Data loss can be catastrophic to your company! Failing servers, hard drives and malicious attacks can leave you out of options and in an extremely sensitive situation when it comes to running things smoothly. CompCorrect’s Data Recovery is here for you, our engineers are able to recover data from a wide variety of setups such as hard drives, solid state drives, external hard drives, and hybrid drives. We use an extensive set of tools and skills in order to achieve the most satisfying results. There’s only a limited amount of time and effort you can spend during this kind of process to ensure no more mission critical data is lost. Ensuring the best route is taken the first time, is what we can offer to make sure that the highest success rate is achieved.
RAID Volume Recovery
A Redundant Array of Independent Disks (RAID) Array can be setup in several different ways ranging from a stripe, where data is saved across all disks equally, to a triple parity where there are fault tolerances to lose disks. How RAID Volume Recovery works is pretty complex and makes it a little more difficult to recover the data opposed to a single hard disk or storage device. Failure of a RAID array can be caused by several events such as a failing drive, bad RAID controller, or even a simple bad cable. The best practice here is to provide us with all the member disks of the RAID array and the controller used, then we can recreate the environment it was set up in and recover the array to a point where the data can be extracted from it. We also offer Cloud Backup and Storage that is fully compatible with data stored in RAID arrays and can help avoid disaster in the future. We have experience with RAID arrays utilizing several different types of file systems and partition structures such as FAT32, NTFS, MBR, GPT, ZFS, etc. being used on MacOS(X), Windows, and Linux/Unix based operating systems. No job is too big or too small, if your data is important, we can help you get it back.
Hard Drive and Solid State Drive Recovery
Recovering data and files from a single media such as hard drives or solid state drives are by far the most common data recovery service we see. We can perform a recovery on files that were either deleted, corrupted, or stuck in a damaged hard drive. Failure of mechanical hard drives is more common due to the friction created by spinning disks, and most of the time replacement of certain mechanical parts can make the data recovery process simple. Solid State Drives whether SATA, mSATA, or m.2 don’t experience mechanical problems, but experience wear on the cells making the recovery process slightly more complex but very possible. All other single media storage devices can be recovered as well such as Flash Drives, External Hard Drives, and much more. Performing incremental backups of these devices can avoid having to go through the data recovery process as well as minimalize data loss. If you’re experiencing what may be a failed drive, whether it be unresponsiveness or odd noises coming from your system, we recommend shutting it down immediately and scheduling an inspection. When handling this tricky topic, we always follow best practices, and you should too.
Virtual Machine Recovery
While technology is ever expanding, so are businesses. Virtual Machines (VMs) that host several different operating systems such as Windows or Linux Servers and Desktops on a single physical machine are starting to become more popular. We have experience with a variety of different virtual machine software such as VirtualBox, VMware vSphere, ESXi, QEMU, KVM, ProxMox, and more. Even with operating systems running in a virtual environment, data stored on them is not invincible and can still be lost, corrupted, or the physical machine they were running on could fail. While on the physical machine they can be running on a single hard drive, a RAID array, or could even be stored in a network attached storage device. Using our experience with several virtual machines in a plethora of different atmospheres, we can assist in recovering lost data that was stored within them as it takes a good understanding of how these virtual machines work in order to recover data from one. Remember, it’s always a good idea to do backups of any data that is important to you in order to minimalize data loss in any situation. Hardware independence and virtualization solutions are great things that can be far more stable than physical machines but don’t take that for granted because they are not immune to data loss.
Many companies of all sizes use specific databases as a backbone for business, storing the data they need in a format that makes it easy for employees to access. Many events where a database has any sort of failure and/or data loss can lead to catastrophic effects on the company. We can assist in recovering lost data from a database as to help in the rebuilding process with our Database Recovery service. Restoring chunks of the original data can help achieve a satisfying result to bring the database back to life, no matter how it was originally stored on drives. We analyze the original setup and try to get it back to a state where it was functioning properly. It is important to recognize when there has been a database failure so operations on it can stop as to prevent overwriting any lost data. Our Cloud Backup and Storage solutions can help prevent data loss by constantly backing up important database files to a cloud infrastructure to be restored in the event that data loss or hardware failure occurs. It is important to have certain processes within a business streamlined and the need for Database Recovery can be prevented by taking proactive measures in your network infrastructure.
What can we assure?
- High Success Rate
- The extremely knowledgeable staff at CompCorrect can recover data at an extremely high success rate. This allows you to know that you have a professional team working to solve your problem.
- When handling data for certain firms it is important to follow certain HIPAA compliance and encryption laws to keep data secured during the whole recovery process. Our certified team of engineers can achieve just that.
- Critical Thinking
- Again, there’s no room for margin of error when it comes to data recovery, our engineers will use the extent of their critical thinking abilities to make sure that the least amount of damage is caused during the data recovery process, especially with failing drives.
Data loss can be a headache, but with our speed and efficiency, we can make it much less of a hassle. This service is best paired with Enterprise Security and Cloud Backups and Storage, these can save you a hassle in the future. Your data is important to you, and we can help make sure that data loss is a thing of the past.
Remote IT Services
Reduce the Risk of Disaster
Your company loses productivity when a system malfunctions. A simple solution to complex problems. Our Remote IT Services can lower costs, and save time while giving us complete control to fix on-the-spot issues with computer systems. Single click connection allows us to control your system no matter where you are in the world as long as the system is connected to the internet. In short, this allows us to fix a wide range of issues remotely without having to be physically at the machine.
How are Remote IT Services beneficial?
- Lower Costs
- The ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently. Without any travel, we can still provide the machine with minimal downtime. Also, other problems that would usually only be solved gradually while being on the physical machine, can now be done quickly and efficiently.
- Save Time
- This Remote IT method allows for minimal actions of the End-User. We are able to remotely wake-up devices using other devices on the network. Files of any type can be transferred for use with any type of troubleshooting necessary. Real-time chatting is also available for quick communication with the user.
- Complete Control
- This means we can completely customize the experience to make fixing problems more effective. We can change bandwidth settings so the performance of your network isn’t adversely affected. Remote IT acceptance can be custom per user. This means only allowing connection based upon whether the incoming Remote IT session was accepted or declined.
This is truly an all-in-one feature that can help speed up the process of troubleshooting and correcting problems in either a fast-paced production environment or a simple no deadline kind of atmosphere as well. This is suited to fit your needs and can be beneficial for all parties involved. With the modern benefits of remote technology, we can deploy several services from anywhere in the world to keep things running as expected. Anything from a quick fix, to Complete Managed IT can be done remotely, and very efficiently.
Recover Your System
Infected with a virus? Unsure whether your existing antivirus software has detected and removed it? Still having problems and unsure where to turn to next? Millions of users every year running Windows, Mac, Android, and several other operating systems are affected by malicious software and viruses. Using cutting edge technology including our enterprise-grade software, we eliminate all types of malicious software on your computer—including viruses, spyware, rootkits and junk-ware—and return it to a working state. We utilize a complex malware scanning platform powered by 68 anti-malware engines. Once completed, we repair the operating system and update all necessary software to ensure security patches are up to date. With virus removal being our most popular service and commonly seen issue, we’ve narrowed this down to a science.
What is a Virus, and What Have We Seen?
- Malware could be installed on your system with nothing but malicious intent. Built solely to harm your system and destroy performance. Sometimes malware can make it nearly impossible to use your system and even allow other programs to more easily access your information and in extreme cases critical account information such as bank accounts and other very personal identifying data.
- Adware is built to advertise unnecessary software and services that can ruin your user experience. When you’re browsing the internet and you get random pop-ups and new tabs that you don’t want, you know you’ve been infected with adware. Typically they’ll be in the form of a certain software that claims to ‘Improve the Performance of your System’, but pop-up every 30 seconds requesting you to purchase it. These kinds of software are almost never good and are likely out to make a quick buck in a scam.
- Spyware is out there to get your personal information. Criminals can use this to steal your identity, passwords, usernames, emails, and other data/files that can be used against you with malicious intent. You wouldn’t want this sort of data to be leaked, so we take proactive measures to make an infection like this have a minimal effect on your system.
- One of the worst types of viruses, this encrypts your personal files so you can’t access them and requests certain funds to reobtain your files. Never pay these people and always contact a professional to remove the infection and decrypt the files. If your personal files, documents, pictures, etc. are important to you, it’s always a good idea to invest in a good backup solution that will make dealing with this infection a lot less time consuming and far more cost effective.
- Rootkits disguise themselves as system files in order to run at an elevated position in your system. These can be extremely dangerous because they can do physical harm to your machine while the other types of viruses only damage the operating system. Several of these can lock your entire system with a password unknown to you, and completely lock you out of your computer and deny access to your data.
Our virus removal experience covers plenty of other types of infections that exist on several computer systems, and we have seen these upper-level infections several times. We have an incredibly high success rate of removing these infections and fully repairing your operating system. As soon as you realize that your system may have some malicious software on it, you should shut it off and allow a team of professionals to correct the issue. The longer the system runs, the worse the damage could become. The first and foremost way to help prevent against these types of situations becoming a normal occurrence is to make sure you have a good anti-virus solution in place to be the first line of defense against the dangers of the online world.
General Computer Repair Services
We have been repairing computers, laptops, Macs and mobile devices in Spring Hill and Brooksville since 2005. Hernando county is our home base where you can bring your computer to us. You can also have us connect for a remote service, or we will travel to your location no matter where you are. Call us for an in-store or on-site computer repair service now at 352.688.8011. Slow computer, freezing, viruses, broken screen, no power or not obeying commands we fix it all!
Virus Removal and Tune Up Services
Computers slow down when not maintained. They get sick when not cared for. We take care of it all. From cleaning up viruses, malware, spyware and preventing them to running routine maintenance as well as ongoing care. These are our most common computer repair services and we have built a foolproof method of detecting and eradicating any and all infections. Once the computer is free of bugs we run our full tune up service restoring the computer to its maximum performance.
Screen Replacement and DC Jack Repair Services
Laptops and mobile phones and tablets travel with us and are exposed to some harsh environments. We see broken screens and laptop that no longer charge nearly every day in our shop. The replacement is almost always a far better price than replacing the system. Repairing a laptop that doesn’t charge it’s battery can be under $100. Bring it in and let us take a look at the damage. We can give you an estimate based on the damage both outside and within the device. Many times cables get damaged when the glass or plastics break and we look for those details so you can have your device back as soon as possible. Open a support ticket or call to schedule an appointment and save some cash.
Questions Deserving Answers
Have a question? Just call us! We take the time to help over the phone as well. Anything that troubles you about your computer, laptop, Mac, iPhone or Android will have a solution. All it takes is making the call. If you don’t know what to do, just call us and explain what you are experiencing. We will guide you to the best solution whether it be guidance over the phone, a remote support service, an in-store consult or on-site service call. Schedule your appointment now with our friendly technicians and support staff.